This year as a senior privilege, you will have the opportunity to participate in No Shave November.
The goal of No Shave November is to grow awareness by embracing our hair, which many cancer patients lose, and letting it grow! Donate the money you typically spend on shaving and grooming to educate about cancer prevention, save lives, and aid those fighting the battle.
Members of the Class of 2018 along with the faculty and staff of SJR may participate by growing a beard, cultivating a mustache, and letting those legs go natural.
The rules of No-Shave November are simple: put down your razor for 30 days and donate $20 to the cause.
Here’s how it will work:
1. You need to donate first. Any member of the Class of 2018 that would like to participate must bring $20 to the Business Office before November 1st.
2. Any student who does not donate may not participate and must follow the grooming guidelines as written in the SJR handbook.
3. The Business Office will be tracking who has paid and who has not.
4. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
5. You may grow your facial hair from November 1st to December 1st. All participating students must be clean shaven by Monday, December 4th.
Thank you for contributing to this worthy cause!