MEDICAL PACKET INSTRUCTIONS please read carefully:
- St. Joseph Regional High School requires an Annual Physical and an Immunization Record for all new students entering the school, whether they participate in sports or not.
- ATHLETICS Every student athlete, Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior and Senior, participating in sports must submit a current Physical administered by a licensed examining physician within 365 days of the official start. All physicals MUST be submitted to the Health Office at St. Joseph regional High School in order to be cleared for tryouts. Physicals should be either handed in to the main office or mailed to: St. Joseph Regional High School, 40 Chestnut Ridge Road, Montvale, NJ 07645Attention: School Nurse
- If your son takes any medication in school (Including pain medication like Tylenol or Motrin) please take special note of the medical slip enclosed; (Authorization for Medication taken during school hours). If this slip is NOT filled out by your son’s doctor, NO medication can be administered. This written authorization must be on file in the Nurse’s Office at St. Joseph Regional High School. This Authorization is valid for one school year only.
- If your son has a medical condition that requires an administration of an emergency medication, for example an Epi Pen for ALLERGIES, or an Inhaler for ASTHMA, please take special note of the medical forms.
- FOOD ALLERGY & ANAPHYLAXIS EMERGENCY CARE PLAN
- ASTHMA TREATMENT PLAN
Please submit the forms signed by your son’s physician together with the MEDICATION to the School Nurse. The Emergency Plan is valid for one school year only. You are encouraged to contact the School Nurse with any additional questions at 201-391-3300 ext. 204 or by email: email@example.com
School Nurse: Monika Sikora, RN, MA