The tuition for the 2016-2017 academic year is $13,100;
it is paid over ten months, beginning in July and ending in April through the FACTS Tuition Management Plan.
- No student will be permitted to sit for final exams unless all tuition has been paid.
- Incoming freshmen pay a one-time registration fee of $700 that includes a $350 non-refundable fee and $350 toward the purchase of the student’s Chromebook.
- Transfer students pay a one-time $350 non-refundable registration fee.
- Seniors pay a one-time fee of $370 at the time of the graduation.
- There are uniform fees of varying amounts for different interscholastic athletic programs.