Saint Joseph Regional is currently seeking a qualified assistant coach for the Green Knights lacrosse program.
Responsibilities to include:
• Assist in providing leadership in all assigned aspects of the program
• Committed to compliance with NJSIAA, NJILL and Saint Joseph Regional regulations
• Assist in providing academic oversight of student athletes
• Assist in arranging all aspects of scheduling, team travel, team operations, etc. as assigned
• Maintain open and harmonious communication with facets of campus community
• Maintain fiscal responsibility and integrity
• Maintain moral and ethical integrity
• Participate in community, campus, and departmental initiatives when appropriate
• Submission of all required requests / paperwork
Experience and/or Skills Required
• Knowledge of the fundamentals of lacrosse
Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Resume and cover letter should be submitted to Damion Logan at email@example.com.
Saint Joseph Regional High School, under the auspices of the Archdiocese of Newark, is a college preparatory school for young men. The school strives to develop – mind, body, and soul – the full potential of all its students in a nurturing Christian environment in the tradition of the Xaverian Brothers, as informed by the Gospel of Jesus Christ. In realizing this mission, we graduate the Vir Fidelis, the “Faithful Man,” who thinks critically, acts responsibly, leads ethically, serves generously, and emulates humbly the example of our patron, St. Joseph.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, marital status, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Saint Joseph Regional High School is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Veteran/Disability.