We believe that:
Through a Catholic education, rooted in the Xaverian tradition and continued with the Marist charism, students will bring to life the richness of their faith through their service and conduct.
A demanding academic program delivered in a safe learning environment forms the foundation for scholastic growth and success by developing organizational skills, encouraging problem solving, fostering a zeal for learning while promoting independent thinking and effective communication.
Students develop a sense of accomplishment in a welcoming community that recognizes the unique gifts, talents, and skills of each individual through academics, athletics, fine arts and extracurricular activities.
It is our hope that, as a result of his education at Saint Joseph Regional High School, a graduate will:
…live his faith by:
- Bearing witness to the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Recognizing God in every aspect of his life.
- Serving God through others and his faith community.
- Taking responsibility for growing in his faith throughout his life.
- Passing on, through word and example, the heritage of faith for future generations.
…embody the morals of Vir Fidelis by:
- Having the insight to recognize his strengths and build upon them.
- Taking responsibility for all of his actions
- Having the humility to accept his own imperfections and the perseverance to overcome them.
- Exercising compassion to offer his help to those who are in need.
- Aspiring to be the best man he can be in faith and service to his family, church, community and, country.
…demonstrate the effectiveness of his education by:
- Mastering the tools to succeed in a rigorous college preparatory curriculum.
- Developing disciplined work habits and study skills.
- Thinking critically and communicating effectively.
- Developing his own gifts and talents as a life-long learner.
…exhibit the attributes of a good citizen by:
- Upholding the value of freedom and accepting the responsibilities it brings.
- Working cooperatively with others for the common good of everyone.
- Defending the inherent dignity and uniqueness of every individual.
- Inspiring to take an active role in serving his community.
…commit himself to family by:
- Modeling himself after St. Joseph as a man of faithfulness, selflessness, and obedience to God.
- Conducting himself with honor and integrity.
- Living in the spirit of St. Joseph, committed to serving God.
- Maintaining an active relationship as an alumnus with his extended family of classmates, teachers, and friends.