The Open House program will provide families with the opportunity to take a student-guided tour of the entire school building and campus, with stops along the way that address topics of interest including:
- Academics and Program of Study
- Catholic Identity and Campus Ministry Program
- Freshman Guidance and Transition to High School
- School Technology and Media Center
- Fine Arts, Music and Theater Offerings
- Athletics and Extra-curricular Programs
In addition, hourly presentations by the Principal and school administration provide an overview of the SJR's philosophy and mission. Beyond the formal program, there is also an opportunity to meet individually with academic Department Chairs (to address questions regarding curriculum and course offerings) and the coaching staff (to obtain information regarding the interscholastic athletic programs at the school).