- Chromebooks are a school tool and not a charger for cell phones and other devices. Some devices, especially new high-speed USB C cables, can cause damage to the Chromebook battery and void the warranty.
- Chromebooks and all other tech tools should not be subjected to extreme temperature, hot or cold. Please take extra care with regard to temperature fluctuations. If the Chromebook has been left in the cold, do not power it on until it has been brought inside and adjusted to room temperature. Damage as the result of exposure to extreme elements is not covered by the school insurance policy.
Click to advance; loop w/ the vertical ellipsis google (3 dots) ISSUE 3
Week of December 6th
Acceptable Face Covering and Updated Dress Code
The student dress code is as follows:
- Uniform approved polo shirts will continue to be worn all year, with the exception of mass days, and
any other days as determined by the administration.
- On days when there is Mass, a white dress shirt and school tie (purchased through our Bookstore) is
- Students may wear khaki shorts and sneakers during the month of September. Beginning on
Monday, October 4, all students must wear khaki dress pants and shoes.
- School shoes should be a black or cordovan oxford, loafer, or low-cut docksides/boat shoes. During
the month of September, students may wear sneakers when wearing shorts.
- Students must always be neatly groomed. Hair that extends over the mid-point of the collar or over
the ears is not permitted. Hair should not be dyed or colored.
- Other dress code regulations can be found in the Student Handbook, which is located on our website
under both the Parent and Student tabs.
Masks MUST be worn by all students, faculty, and staff when indoors on campus.
This rule is non-negotiable.
Students who fail to adhere to this rule will be immediately suspended.
It is important toremember that safety is everyone’s responsibility.
Acceptable face coverings:
No inappropriate content on masks
No face shields
Good Digital Hygiene, Student Tech Tips, & Troubleshooting
Internet browsers, like Chrome, save information from websites in their cache and cookies for faster, easier access. Regular clearing of cache fixes many problems, like etextbook loading troubles, services lagging, and website formatting issues.
From the upper right - click "More" (3 vertical dots)
Click More Tools Clear Browsing Data.
Time range - select "All Time"
Check the boxes next to "Browsing History"
"Cookies and other site data"
"Cached images and files
"Click Clear Data and Restart Chromebook
Save Time; Send your Print from Home
Documents sent to the "FollowMe" Printer in the MC now stay in the queue for 16 hours. So, when you are finished with your homework, send it to the printer, then in the morning (7:30-8) stop by the Media Center, sign in to the printer w/ your student ID and retrieve your document.
Last-minute printing (8:00-8:10) on a busy morning is not guaranteed; save time, print from home, and retrieve before 8AM!
BTW: There is also lots of time to print from 2-3:30pm every day!
MJB CATERING @ ST. JOSEPH’S
Use the new
Parents and students are encouraged to order the hot special of the day in advance. The cutoff for orders will be 7PM the night before. After that time the hot special will have to be ordered when the student arrives for his lunch session. In addition to the daily hot special, Sandwiches & Salads will be available. *
There will be 2 registers located in the food service area * Students can pay via credit card, debit card, apple pay and cash
Questions? Mr. Michael Butti – email@example.com