Class of 2023 Information
- Each graduate may have two guests to sit with them on the field and up to 10 guests to join us in the bleachers.
- Grooming – graduating seniors must follow the school dress code for this final, formal occasion. Students must be clean-shaven and must have their hair cut in a fashion that adheres to the dress code. Students cannot wear earrings. Please make sure that your son does not embarrass himself by requiring us to make an issue of his appearance with you before the ceremony begins. Since you will have the gown for several days before the ceremony, please hang it up to eliminate any conspicuous wrinkles.
- Taking pictures – since the commencement exercises are a family celebration, we attempt to maintain a formal, yet relaxed climate throughout. Please be aware, however, of the movement of graduates around you and the needs of other families. As you know, the ceremony is being livestreamed as well; please be aware of the placement of those cameras. GRADUATION IS LIVESTREAMED - LINK TO FOLLOW!
- Time for graduates to arrive in the theater: no later than 8:00am.
- Rain date for graduation is Sunday, June 4 at 9am
- School email addresses and Google drives will be disabled by the end of June.
- Students should plan accordingly and migrate any files from their school G-drive, that they would like to keep to another Gmail account.
- Please be aware that the accidental insurance policy will expire in August.
- Any student w/ insurance who has accidental damage to their Chromebook and wishes to have it repaired should bring it to the Media Center before June 1st along w/ the $25. repair fee. This will allow enough time for it to be repaired and returned as there is no summer service.
- Chromebooks will be deprovisioned* over the summer meaning they will no longer be managed by SJR. Students can then sign into their Chromebook using any Gmail account
- SJR will be happy to accept any working Chromebooks from students/families not wishing to use them in the future.
- SJR will repurpose these used devices as student loaners and/or return them to the vendor as part of a buy-back program and/or to responsibly dispose of e-waste.
- PressEsc + + Power.
- PressCtrl + D to begin dev mode, then Enter.
- PressCtrl + D. The Chromebook deletes its local data, returning to its initial state. This takes approximately 15 minutes.
- Questions about Chromebooks and Gmail accounts? Ms. Margaret Sullivan – [email protected] or Mr. Jim Ciancia – [email protected]
If there is bad news……students will be informed if they have failed any subjects for the year. Any failures must be completed in an accredited summer school program by August 31 in order for the student to receive his Saint Joseph Regional High School diploma.
If you have any questions, please contact the Main Office at 201.391.3300.
Congratulations to the Class of 2023!